After few years in the software industry, I see myself as a true expert in the Quality Assurance field, my main goal is to promote the testing field in our industry while delivering a true professionalism and example for others, based on my experience I can classify myself as an expert in two different layers of the QA field:
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst:
- Mastering the entire testing process, starting from product reviews (PM team), participating in development process (R&D / DB Teams), configuring complicated test environments, performing Risk Management and executing and managing the test plan.
- Specialist in establishing High QA standards for applications (Existence and new) throughout the tasting life cycle.
- Specialist in “Static Testing “analyze for both QA documentation (STP, STD, ATP,STR)and other technical specifications needed for the testing cycle (SRS,DDD,SDD)
- Specialist in analyze the QA testing results (STR) to discover the main faults throughout the testing life cycle.
- Great knowledge in Preparing and analyze highly detailed statistical documentation.
- Great communications skills to deliver and manage the relevant info throughout all the testing phases (Daily Progress, Test results, barriers, Engineering meetings and more).
- Great collaboration skills to manage different teams involved in the testing life cycle (Development, Project managers and testing teams).
- Expert in designing highly complex test plans to ensure the End quality of the software.
- Specialist in software architecture design using Visio to deliver highly detailed information to the engineering teams (Development/QA).
- Expert in deliver new technologies (inside/External) to the engineering teams (build courses from scratch, mentor and educate new/existing employees) to handle the software obstacles.
- Expert in project lead without real documentation and support from PM team.
- Great vision to see the project “Big Picture” that help make a great analyze for the project boundaries, targets and timelines.
Senior Quality Assurance engineer:
- Specialist in building testing environment from scratch for both manual and automated testing.
- Specialist in Software QA engineering on large scale environments (Client <->Server).
- Specialist in complex QA testing documentation for High-End software architecture (Acceptance tests (ATP), Software test planning (STP), Software test design (STD), Software tests results (STR)).
- Expert in multiple test Types:
- Sanity, Regression, Functionality, System, integration, Black Box, Usability , User Interface , Performance, Non Functional Testing , compatibility and load testing and more.
- Specialist on exploratory testing
- Experienced in multi-threading tests on large scale environments (IO / CPU)
- Experienced in distributed Database tests combining Client server architecture
- Experienced in automation planning and execution (Automation design from scratch, build test cases using Xml's and executing test cases).
- Work with the company automation tool
- Great ability to deliver software releases tested to the highest standard.
- Great communication skills at all levels in both non-technical and technical terms.
- Leadership and excellent human relations.
- Ability to handle massive pressure while working and managing multiple projects.
- Working with Bugzilla, Test Trail and MTM