One of the key concepts of computer science is to use “Algorithms” to resolve problems, algorithms are the basics when approaching a problem that should be resolved with Min defects.
In other words, we can explain algorithms as basic instructions that should resolve the problem at the end, a good algorithm should always use the following rules:
- Every step must be easy to understand.
- All steps must be set with logical order.
- Every step must be one that user can actually perform.
example can explain this issue:
The Problem: we need to send E-mail to our boss
1. Open your computer.
2. Open your E-mail platform.
3. Press ‘New’ mail
4. Add the boss info
- Address : B@test.com
- Subject: Test Main
- Mail body: You’re the best!
5. Press ‘Send’.
After this example, we can explain why algorithms must contain the 3 rules: